The success of our students is very important to us. We encourage you to use the resources provided on the website and consult with your Faculty Mentor and Graduate Studies administrators often. Quick links to our most commonly used forms and the MSCS Graduate Student Handbook will give you easy access to the policies and procedures that guide your studies in our department.
Our graduate student body consists of 120 doctoral students, 20 MS in Mathematics students, and about 25 mathematics education graduate students (MST).
70% of our graduate students are domestic, representing 23 states throughout the US. The remaining 30% are international students from 7 countries. 32% of our students are women.