To Do List¶
- Allow you to get the info (position, radius) of a horoball by clicking it.
- More hyperlinks
- Expand tutorial
- Make more screencasts
- Longitude detection in manifolds with a single torus cusp (ie, the slope that dies in homology). Requested by Saul.
- Merge Jeff’s changes into SnapPy’s copy of the kernel.
- After this, consider making SnapPy’s copy the canonical one by definition.
- Improve the situation with uFatalErrors.
- dual_curves should really cache it’s result and have this used by drill
- One should be able to convert a SymmetryGroup to a Sage permutation group.
- Also, the SymmetryGroup presentation function should be wrapped. There is code for this in the old SnapPeaPython.
A new basic (sub)class: S3Knot (and/or S3Link).
Consider adding a HeegaardSplitting class
Consider merging our t3m project and normal surface code into SnapPy.
Redo much of Snap in the context of Sage/SnapPy.
- Add a method for computing tetrahedron shapes to arbitrary precision.
- Add methods for computing invariant trace fields and related number fields.
- Add a method which implements and extends Harriet Moser’s algorithm to allow SnapPy to prove that a manifold is hyperbolic.