This is a special sequence of five mathematics courses designed for education students to complete College of Education requirements for the mathematics "Study in one Discipline."
The five courses in the sequence are
- MTHT 450 Concepts and Methods in Elementary and Middle School Mathematics I
- MTHT 465 Teaching Algebra For Understanding
- MTHT 466 Introduction to Calculus and the Graphing Calculator
- MTHT 467 Introduction to Number Theory with Applications
- MTHT 468 Geometry with Applications for Middle Grade Teachers