Current MSCS Graduate Courses ( Fall 2019, Spring 2020 )
MCS 507Mathematical, Statistical, and Scientific Software (Jan Verschelde)
- Grade of B or better in MCS 360 or the equivalent or consent of instructor.
- The design, analysis, and use of mathematical, statistical, and scientific software.
MCS 548Mathematical Theory of Artificial Intelligence (Lev Reyzin)
- MCS 541.
- Valiant's learning model, positive and negative results in learnability, automation inference, perceptrons, Rosenblatt's theorem, convergence theorem, threshold circuits, inductive inference of programs, grammars and automata.
MCS 584Enumerative Combinatorics (Dhruv Mubayi)
- MCS 421 and MCS 423 or consent of the instructor.
- Enumerative methods in combinatorics, including inclusion/exclusion, recursion, partitions, Latin squares and other combinatorial structures.
Courses for this term have not been posted yet.